Join the 4th International Symposium on Applied Microbiology and Molecular Biology in Oil Systems in Rio de Janeiro on August 25-28th, 2013.
This conference explores the application of emerging microbial and molecular biology tools to a wide range of hydrocarbon resource environments.
Topics will include:
- Application of Molecular Microbiological Methods for Oil Field Systems
- Diagnosing Microbial Influenced Corrosion (MIC) and Reservoir Souring
- Control and Prevention of MIC and Reservoir Souring
- Biodegradation of Hydrocarbons in Oil Production
- Biotechnology for Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
- Biofuels and Downstream Petroleum Microbiology
- Microbiological Challenges in Biofuels
- Unlocking New Fuel Resources
- Metagenomics and Next Generation Sequencing
- Deep Oilfield Microbiology
ISMOS-3 (Calgary, Alberta, June 2011): See photos and download presentations and posters from the ISMOS-3 webpage: www.ismos-3.org